Do you like the process of looking for a car? Probably not. In fact, most people would rather go to the dentist. But why? Car buying should be fun, right?
Well it should.
But for most it isn’t because somewhere along the line a friend or family member had a bad experience. Today is a lot different from 10-15 years ago. Transparency plays a key role in buying and selling a car. Customers like you have many options and resources to looking up information and discovering what a fair deal is.
However, more and more people are becoming discouraged as now there is information overload. The information about car invoices, inventives, service tips, etc. went from non-existant to abundant.
What is true and what isn’t? If you are asking yourself this question then this website is for you. We are car guys. We have seen the good, the bad and the ugly and we are here to help. From this website you will be able to:
- Understand vehicle invoices
- Learn how car dealers make money
- Grasp how the finance department loves customers with bad or challenged credit
- Figure out how the service department can offer low price oil changes
- Prepare yourself if you ever need an automotive body shop